Sunday, June 17, 2012

Outft Post: Long Shorts

Now my awful history exam is out the way i no longer need to spend my nights revising the development of medicine through time (yawn). Its the weekend so that means outfit posts. As well as posing against an ugly brick wall I've also been keeping up with the London collections and this year I've even been checking out the mens. Doesn't it just get us all excited for LFW?

Anyway, since reading a article on company mag about 'city long shorts'
I've been dieing to wear mine. So i wore my pink H+M shorts with my sister's starry
new look top and my over-sized shirt. As normal i punk'd it up with my sliver sparkly socks
and my fave red platforms.

 Alice x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3804698/young-eyes-of-fashion?claim=7eyunkzjaum">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment