Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back of the wardrobe

So.. sadly this is my last post for 2 weeks (sob sob). Tomorrow morning i am jetting off to sunny Portugal for 2 weeks with Lilly and family. Seems like i've been waiting for my hols for decades but it has finally arrive,well almost..
Anyway similar to my old post where i have been trying to style and re-create outfits with clothes I am leaving behind in rainy England. Pretty good effort with this one, the leggings were one of my faves in the winter! I added a blue tartan top and finished it with a pink nitted crop top! (I also styled my hair differently,like it?)


 This is my first break from blogging since i've started. I can only say my blog has progressed since my first 'Virgin Blogger' post. Don't worry, when i return i'll have posts,pictures and ideas falling out my ears. Remember to click on the contact page and i'll reply to all messages when i return. See you all  in 2 weekss!!! 


A



1 comment: