Sunday, July 1, 2012

English Outfit Post

Quick post for the weekend, and i have had a very good one but all that
and the photos come in the next post. Anyway... here's my outfit post.

I see all your lovely international bloggers in your summer outfits,but sadly they
just aren't practical for England.This is type of outfit that is warm enough
for the weekend welcoming july! 
I'm wearing a topshop crop top with a vintage shirt (one of my faves) some
new look 3/4 and golden pumps. The golden pumps may be cute
but they are the most un-comfortable pair i own. Tried walking around
the house in them and slippers socks and they are slowly beginning to get
a little more wear-able. There is only so many blisters my toes can take.


Oh no,the drape
I realised my golden pumps got lost in the carpet in the last pic..

A x







2 comments: