Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Solid colour

Heyyy, I'm not sure if you noticed but recently I'm having bigger breaks between posts.This isn't because I'm lazy or 'too busy'.But i simply do not want to turn into a blogger who posts for the sake of posting! However,alot of planning and pictures have gone into this post,it could be the best one yet...


So me and VICKI went Leicester on Saturday and as well as seeing every girl wearing American print, we saw one women wear a pink outfit. 3 different shades of pink. This women wasn't a Alexa Chung of the world and so we laughed but this did make me think...
You can't say these outfits don't go,right?


White



linen trousers,white shirt,sliver crop top

Minty blue

 jeans and frilly top

 Beige 

Blazer,top and skirt




 Baby Pink

 Shirt and jeans

 Black and White

 leggings and ripped top

So.. what goes better than baby pink jeans? A baby pink top? Do you think its works..

3 comments:

  1. The black and white with stripes it's my favorite look. I like the top i think a black leather jacket will look great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your black and white outfit with the stripes. It's my favorite look, some boots will be great.

    ReplyDelete