Saturday, August 25, 2012

Injection Of Leather

A awful event happened over 24 hourss ago and i still cant get over it. I lost out on bidding on a leather skirt by 20p,20p!! I'm still raging.But as i calmed down and told myself 'everything happens for a reason' I remembered I had my dark red leather shorts stored in my wardrobe which have never really been wore. I told myself whatever the weather,sunshine,rain or snow I will wear these shorts tomorrow!!




 I think my lens was a little dirty, though-fore the quality of the pictures aren't great :(

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those shorts! They're so edgy but so gorgeous!

    Check out my blog!

    XOXO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really cool look! those shorts are amazing!!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete