Saturday, August 11, 2012

Light colours in the light sun

Hello,so this outfit is for the Olympics. As you may see i'm not taking part in the 100m female final,instead i watched the females football final,usa vs.japan. 80,000 people were there, pretty impressive for a female's game.
Anyway,i wasn't completely sure what to wear,was it going to be warm? would it rain? shall i paint the american flag all over my body? Its been a while seen i wore some colour jeans, and it is summer after all so i added my fave light orange top from H+M.







8 comments:

  1. Like how you style your top!!! vary sweet and lovely!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, dear~ Love the colors and details that look good on you~!)
    I saw your blog link at IFB forum and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your nice blog~!,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so amazing girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just join yours~!
    waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
    Nice blogging~!


    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look.
    Hope that you´re having a great day, beautiful.

    xx
    C.
    http://youcancallmehitch.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Went to the olympic woman futball finale?? Woowww I watch the game and it was awesome!

    Love your blog!

    Raque
    www.ourfavoritestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i nominate you for the liebster award!
    check out my blog!
    :)
    sandimartini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so cute! I love it! Your hair looks awesome too, I wish I could get mine to look that great up! It doesn't hurt that you're super pretty too!
    You have awesome style, I can't wait to see more posts from you!:)

    --The Urban Lioness
    www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, I love the colour cominations! You're absolutely stunning!!

    Robyn Mayday xx

    ReplyDelete