Saturday, January 26, 2013

Snowy days and LFW

Hey! I wanted to start this post off by telling you how the weather is in England at the moment! England currently has a blanket of snow that seems to keep getting re-layered! The past few weeks the sky's have been snowing on and off on different days! We all think that it has finally ran out and the next thing it will be snowing again! It's making England reasonably cold at the moment which means to go I into hibernation! Most of my days include of staying in,drinking coffee and wearing warm chunky cardigans! Hurry up summer..


 That isn't all for the blog post! I also have some very excited news! I shall be attending London Fashion Week! That's right, I shall be loosing my fashion week virginity! This is like a dream come true and I'm beyond excited!! I'll be blogging all my days events on my blog of course! So make sure you visit my blog around the 16th of Feb!










2 comments:

  1. that jumper looks so cosy!
    congrats on getting to go to LFW! lucky girl!

    xx

    ww.roaringtwentiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete