Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jewels

Hello! This is a type of post I haven't really done before. It's all about jewellery. The other day I went shopping, and as usual I brought a small collection of clothes and also jewellery. Every now and then I do treat myself to a new pair of earrings or bold chunky necklace but I never really make a big thing of buy new accessories. I did plan this whole post on my new jewels I brought but somehow I've already manage to lose a necklace after only wearing it once? So it add to the post I also took photos of my fave pieces I have and will be wearing this winter. Recognize the jumper I'm wearing? From my Autumn Jumper post,I can't take it off!








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love your blog...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a great blog, very unique style and useful information. I will for sure visit your blog on a regular basis.
    Hope you will check out my blog www.instyleforless.org, I would really appreciate if you would let me know how you like it, I will be thrilled if you follow or like it.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful jewelry! I especially love the rings!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com
    Breil Necklace GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this jumper!
    Great blog

    Lauren

    Www.lmwhitmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. your style is just SOOOO great! xo

    http://zerxzastyle.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete