Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Seasonal Floral

Hey,I recently got given a see-through flower pattern top! I love it, I really do. The dark colours are really good for the winter trends and I can also put it over my tops so I'm still warm. The top underneath I'm wearing is one I wore in my Autumn Jumper post. I loved that peter pan shirt so much that I wanted to wear it again but by layering it with my floral top over it gives it a whole different look. Adding my glamorous Topshop skirt and red wedges it completes my evening wear look.



8 comments:

  1. I really love this outfit. You look amazing.

    Jade
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgoeus darling! So stylish! Love the shoes :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love yout shoes! Great outfit. :) Such a pretty guuuuuurl

    http://everydayvoguemk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes, the color is so unique, striking.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how you've but the sheer top over a nice blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! I love how you wear shirts with perfection
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your textured shirt is such a stunner! and it looks surprisingly good with the yellow skirt! xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your style dear ! the skirt is so sweet. Following you now via GFC, if you get time feel free to check out my blog as well :-)

    have a great day!

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete