Sunday, December 23, 2012

If in doubt..Buy a hat..

Yes, I have thought of a genius idea! Ever looked in the mirror and thought "I'm slacking here!"? Or have you ever looked at your outfit and yawned because it just screams boringgg!! Well of recent I've felt my style had become a bit dull. Because of the cold winter all I've wanted to do is wrap up and sadly Ski jackets weren't on the catwalks this year :( So what could i go to spice up my style but yet stay warm...? A hat! Of course a hat! Them things which mean you don't have to bother with your hair and keep some large percent of heat in your body (obviously that was accurate!) Double bonus! So when i decided my next purchase was going to be a hat straight away I thought of that leather cap that Rihanna wore at wireless! Several online searches and some decision making I went for a camouflage cap (completely the same to RiRi's I know haha..)










10 comments:

  1. I just found your blog from another blog and I love your blog.
    May I say..
    You nailed it!
    Do some more posts like this.

    http://journalofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Colette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cool. The hat was a great decision.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, you've styled this hat perfectly and you look great in it! I also adore that ring :)


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics And Rihanna is amazing as always. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing look, so pretty!, merry christmas!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing outfit! I love your blog, perhaps we can follow each other?

    xx
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have such a cool and unique sense of style! i love it :)

    http://www.misscitychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't think about it often but a hat is definitely a great accessory.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not everybody can pull this look off. You look great. Very unique style!

    xo,
    Dani

    www.welcometomyjungle.com

    ReplyDelete