Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Accessories

If you live in England you would of noticed that the horrid winter weather has arrived! The nights are getting longer and you have spend an extra five minutes in the morning to make sure your not driving around in a ice-cube! Recently I've been doing tons of online shopping for Christmas (and the odd treat for myself). About a week ago my new book arrived,Teen Vogues Hand Book Guide.I love it! Its full of stories from designers  to models on how they got a career in fashion! In-between reading that book I've have to catch up on the monthly issues of company mag! This month its all about Super-Bloggers! Its a must-read for fellow fashion bloggers!! Anyway back to winter,with every new season there is new accessories! This is the pieces I'll be wearing to look trendy and keep warm!!

This scarf was a birthday present,although not the warmest, defiantly the most glamorous! 
Gorgeous purple leather gloves!!
A girl can't have too many gloves? Ha. These gloves are the very handy
touch-screen gloves. No more frost bite white texting, genius!
 
Smells like blood and bodies? More like candy and flowers! I love..








2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congratulations! To check out all the details go here! http://www.charlottescouture.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award.html

    XOXO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layering on this outfit, great look :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete