Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bits and Bobs

Mish,Mash,Mosh! The post is about not just one but two things! Just like going to a supermarket and buying your fave mag and coming home with two for the same price! 
Yep.. haha! 
First I'll like to write about one of favorite things,my boyfriend..jeans! We all have our favorite pair that just seem to fit us in the right places! The pair that at every opportunity we slip into! Well mine are the pair i brought from a store in Florida. They are baggy,ripped and ruffled but aren't they the key features which add the boyfriend to the jean. So,whats your favorite pair of jeans? Are they because they make your bum look good? or Are you more like me and because they are extra comfy?

Also as well as boyfriend jeans,getting a new bag is another one of my faves list!
And what better time to get one when the sales are on?? So on my shopping trip i hunted around every shop to get find my new arm-candy. Finally I found myself in the same place as last year, House Of Fraser. I found myself looking at the same brand,Linea. They are a gorgeous brand with beautiful bags that i have fell for twice now!







18 comments:

  1. You are really cute - like your blog :-) ... And thank' s for visiting my blog! Kisses from Vienna, Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi honeu, you have very nice style. Would u like to follow each other?

    xo
    http://ilovefashionizabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello friend, i love your style! but please, more smile :)
    amazing bag! perfect for many events- school, work, shopping! boyfriend jeans? i haven't bfriend but i've brother and now i've a small idea :D
    love you, follow your blog!


    http:// ANECIA WAS HERE - welcome to blogger from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this casual outfit with the pops of color! I'm your newest follower :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could live in my boyfriend jeans!! Yours are perfect & I love that bag!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag!! The colour is great and it makes for such a nice bright accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute look and I love the pop of color the red bag adds!

    xx
    Kelly
    http://www.sparklesandshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit..love the red touch!

    xx Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also have a fav pair of jeans. Your bag is gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool bag! Fav color! :)

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful look dear, love the pop of colour in your accessories.
    Thanks for your sweet comment and following me. I follow your beautiful blog back

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love cozy tshirt!

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    Would u like to follow each other on GFC,FB or Twitter?

    lot of love :-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this laid back look! Cute belt!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog, I would really appreciated if you could check out my blog and maybe give me some advice? I'm blogging about fashion for guys, and I'm also new to this whole experience so your advice would be really appreciated!

    Thanks in advance

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    I also followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete