Tuesday, January 8, 2013

'That Cardigan'

Every now and then you come across a piece of clothing instantly in shop that catches your eye! However this 'perfect' piece could turn to be not so great. Maybe its lost a button,maybe its a size too big! Sadly for me this dream cardigan was a size bigger than my normal size. Ohhh :( 
Then i seen it was the last one, that was it! Its mine! Who cares if it hangs off my shoulders or drowns my arms,Its mine! 
Luckier than some i tried on the cardigan I could easily get away with saying it is a 'over-sized' jumper! Brilliant. So next time you fall in love with something,think,get creative and turn the piece that once thought was perfect,perfect again!
- Fashion is what YOU make it!-


10 comments:

  1. oh god! love it so much...
    thanks for the comment.
    oh and we have a giveaway, check it out:
    http://theduplicity.blogspot.pt/2012/12/2012-last-giveaway.html
    xoxo,
    Ana & Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this sweater! Super cute. x

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great cardigan! So colorful!

    xoxo
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Beautiful girl, amazing blazer! thanks for writing to me, following you now on bloglovin and GFC! Follow back and lets stay connected!
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cardigan is stunning... want one <3
    xoxo :*!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, my heart skipped a bit when I saw your cardigan. I love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So colorful! I think it totally works and it definitely just looks oversized. Love it :)

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this Cradigan makes the difference ;)
    You are so cute, love your style

    xx ifoundmysoulmate

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cardigan is stunning, it's so bold. I would have definitely bought it too, it looks great.

    LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete